DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Let's see pictures of your skinned M2s!!!

Elton Hammonds

Reactions
Lots of people, like myself, are ordering skins for our new birds as they are being made available.

So, let's see if we can use this thread to only post pictures of our PERSONALLY OWNED and SKINNED Mavic 2s. :) :) :)

Here is the decal set I offer HERE and fly on my M2P (I like silver the best):

I would love too see more examples since I’m interested in skinning mine.
I'm hoping that people will share pics of their skinned M2s and links to where they got the skins as they start arriving.

This could be good for owners and small businessmen.

I'm ready for mine to just get here from Japan...LOL

Lots of people, like myself, are ordering skins for our new birds as they are being made available.

So, let's see if we can use this thread to only post pictures of our PERSONALLY OWNED and SKINNED Mavic 2s. :) :) :)
Are you aware according to DJI policies, this simple sticker will void your warranty!

Crazy but true. Under no alterations at all, from 1st hand experience!

Are you aware according to DJI policies, this simple sticker will void your warranty!

Crazy but true. Under no alterations at all, from 1st hand experience!
Decals and skins are easily removable, I'd suggest just removing them prior to sending your drone in, just to be safe. A friend of mine has my Spark decal set installed and sent it in for service, DJI didn't care about the decals at all and gave him a new (refurbished) Spark.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I chose to alter them a little and leave just the stripes on the battery, did not like it with all the bold stripes. Left the bold only in the middle to change it up and also to cover up some little blemishes In the body that were there when I received the drone. Added some thin stripes to the outside of the bold ones by cutting up some of the decals. Also you won’t notice if you don’t get all the decals perfectly lined up by breaking up the pattern. It makes it easier if you turn on the battery to line up the decal when applying.

Attachments

• C4E2A62B-70F7-4756-B293-ED28E380D796.jpeg
    C4E2A62B-70F7-4756-B293-ED28E380D796.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
You've done a very nice job, as always, of producing an attractive and quality item. :)

I encourage others to support all small businesses like this one!!!
Bought em'. Watched the installation video and put them on. Very nice. Very easy. And my Mavic 2 Pro really stands out! Thanks!

Bought em'. Watched the installation video and put them on. Very nice. Very easy. And my Mavic 2 Pro really stands out! Thanks!
Awesome! Glad you like them, I've received excellent feedback on them!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos