DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lightning Digital AV Adapter

skypros

Reactions
Hey, Maybe this is what will work for us IOS users to get HDMI out, and be able to use a inexpensive set of goggles.

""The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen""

Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.

It also outputs video content — movies, TV shows, captured video — to your big screen in up to 1080p HD. Simply attach the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).

Hey, Maybe this is what will work for us IOS users to get HDMI out, and be able to use a inexpensive set of goggles.

""The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen""

Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.

It also outputs video content — movies, TV shows, captured video — to your big screen in up to 1080p HD. Simply attach the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).

negative...its been tried before.

I recall seeing somewhere that the USB port on the AV adapter is for charging only (will not pass data) so if thats the case how will you connect your phone to the controller?

I recall seeing somewhere that the USB port on the AV adapter is for charging only (will not pass data) so if thats the case how will you connect your phone to the controller?
Correct, I have one and tested it with my P3, power only on the adapters lightning socket. It is to charge your phone or tablet while binge watching Gilligan's Island re-runs :)

I don't know that it can't pass data. I use it with Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and since the cable can't reach the power plug on the side, I connect with the USB port to my Galaxy and run either the DJI GO4 or Litchi app with not problems.IMG_0020.JPG

I don't know that it can't pass data. I use it with Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and since the cable can't reach the power plug on the side, I connect with the USB port to my Galaxy and run either the DJI GO4 or Litchi app with not problems.View attachment 3906

They're referring to the adapter for iOS, i.e., iphones and ipads. There's nothing wrong with the USB port on the controller. I, as well as anyone that uses it, have no problems with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3