DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another Mavic Air 2 FPV Thread

C_tirving

Reactions
Hey everyone, I was wondering if somebody with an iPhone, a set of DJI FPV goggles, and a Mavic air 2 could test a theory I have. Apple makes a lightning connector to HDMI dongle that also features another Lightning port. I was wondering if you ran the dongle from your phone (plugging into the controller with the lighting port on the dongle), and then ran HDMI to the DJI FPV goggles if that would allow you to use the goggles with the air 2. This works in my head but I don't have the resources to test it out. If anyone reading this does have the goggles and is willing to conduct the test, I would be greatly appreciative.

Apples dongle

Hey everyone, I was wondering if somebody with an iPhone, a set of DJI FPV goggles, and a Mavic air 2 could test a theory I have. Apple makes a lightning connector to HDMI dongle that also features another Lightning port. I was wondering if you ran the dongle from your phone (plugging into the controller with the lighting port on the dongle), and then ran HDMI to the DJI FPV goggles if that would allow you to use the goggles with the air 2. This works in my head but I don't have the resources to test it out. If anyone reading this does have the goggles and is willing to conduct the test, I would be greatly appreciative.

Apples dongle
People have been "trying" this for years for prior DJI and the question is common....simple answer is: Not going to work ;)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett