DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi beta on DJI SC

BernieA

Reactions
I purchased the beta version of Litchi several days ago to use on my DJI Smart Controller. I have not been successful downloading the proper app. What I get is the regular version. Is their an additional step or operation I need to do? Has anyone else have it working on the SC? Thanks for your help.

I purchased the beta version of Litchi several days ago to use on my DJI Smart Controller. I have not been successful downloading the proper app. What I get is the regular version. Is their an additional step or operation I need to do? Has anyone else have it working on the SC? Thanks for your help.
did you register to be a beta tester and get the confirmation that you were now a beta tester?
on play store you had to scroll down to register

I believe I downloaded and paid for it via the Amazon store app on the SM. I did get a confirmation that I was now a beta tester. I don't have much experience on Android devices. Should I try doing it again using the "Play Store" app?

I believe I downloaded and paid for it via the Amazon store app on the SM. I did get a confirmation that I was now a beta tester. I don't have much experience on Android devices. Should I try doing it again using the "Play Store" app?
You would need to purchase again on playstore. I would contact litchi and find out the process on the Amazon Appstore since you already purchased it through there. I use litchi on the SC and it works great, but not involved in the beta testing program. I would think there's a way to get it working no matter where you purchased it through. Playstore is not affiliated with the Appstore, and would have no way to know that you already purchased it.

Thanks KB9Radio. I was able to download and install the beta version via the play store. I have not been able to download any missions created with their web app. Is there an additional step I need to perform for the Android app to have access to my missions created using the mission hub?

Thanks KB9Radio. I was able to download and install the beta version via the play store. I have not been able to download any missions created with their web app. Is there an additional step I need to perform for the Android app to have access to my missions created using the mission hub?
Make sure your logged into the same account on the SC litchi app as you do on the computer. Provided you are, they should show up when you go to do a waypoint mission. By the way want to install Google text to speech so the voices sound good. At least thats had to do when I installed litchi, although that was a version or two ago.

Also, remember that with the SC you need to be logged onto a wifi hotspot for it to access the online missions.

Make sure your logged into the same account on the SC litchi app as you do on the computer. Provided you are, they should show up when you go to do a waypoint mission. By the way want to install Google text to speech so the voices sound good. At least thats had to do when I installed litchi, although that was a version or two ago.
Another Android newbie question. How do I log into my account from the SC Litchi app. Thanks

Another Android newbie question. How do I log into my account from the SC Litchi app. Thanks
It's something you should only have to once, so I had to grab my controller and open litchi to figure it out. It should have had you login the first time you opened litchi I think, but if not do this. Open litchi and tap the little eye icon in the upper left corner. This brings up the flight mode menu (waypoint, follow, orbit, etc), the one way on the right should have your name in it if you are logged in. If your name is not there, click on it to login, after that your missions should be there when you go to the waypoint setting. Of course you need to be logged onto wifi to do this.

Fantastic. I've should have seen that myself. I looked at those options and never looked at the end. Everything works great now. Thank you so much.

Reactions: KB9Radio
Fantastic. I've should have seen that myself. I looked at those options and never looked at the end. Everything works great now. Thank you so much.

Hi Bernie, I downloaded the litchi app from the Amazon app store on the SC, but it is not the Beta version, as it did not recognize the Mini 2. I contacted Litchi and was told that the full App will be forthcoming for download within the month. Just curious, where were you able to download the Beta version on SC? You mention the playstore, but that is not available on the SC....

You first have to download and install the Google Installer and Play Store apps. Then you can use the Play Store app to download the Litchi app. It should be the Beta version if you are a registered beta tester. Once that is done it works fine. I just created my first waypoint mission for the Air 2s using the web app. Going to go test it within the hour. Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78