DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi - Follow Me - Heading Issue - Anybody else having this?

Bussty

Reactions
Site
andrewbusst.wixsite.com
Hi there I have a Mavic Mini 1, Samsung S9 and using the Beta Litchi App.
Follow mode works great but I have an issue when trying to change the heading direction using the Left stick. It happens in either Course or North Mode.
So in settings RC joysticks are enabled and horizontal movements enabled.
The Problem...
I can change the heading when I move the left joystick left but it doesn't work when I move it right? I can of course change it also by touching the screen but easier with the joystick.
Anybody else having this weird issue? Controller works fine otherwise when flying normally. One of the staff at Litchi tried on their machine and worked fine.
Many thanks
Andrew

P.S. I have found one other user out there with this issue from the Litchi facebook page just seeing if others so can hopefully ask Litchi to review code.

Litchi on P3 4K, P4 adv, and MA1 1 all work properly as expected. Right joystick changes only pitch direction, not course direction. Left joystick controls course direction both clockwise and counterclockwise. All above is true only with the standard joystick mapping. If you have changed that map, it should do what that map defines.

Litchi on P3 4K, P4 adv, and MA1 1 all work properly as expected. Right joystick changes only pitch direction, not course direction. Left joystick controls course direction both clockwise and counterclockwise. All above is true only with the standard joystick mapping. If you have changed that map, it should do what that map defines.
Thanks for checking Dave are you on Litchi Beta and Android? Cheers Andrew

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786