DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi + Google Daydream = Double vision

GekoCH

Reactions
Hy

I just tried to use the litchi vr function together with the Daydream Headset from google with a Pixel phone.
However I get a double vision effect so it is not flyable.

Has someone experienced the same and has found a solution?

Andy

Hmm... check the physical distance of the optics.

I've got a basic cheap VR headset, and with my inter pupillary distance I have to keep them the furthest they go apart to keep the images correctly aligned.

Also make sure that the Litchi app shows two separate images before strapping it to you head. That one got me the first time I tried.

yes the app shows two screens :)

i can't change any distance with this VR headset...

andx

Have you guys figure this out yet? I want to test it with my Mavic Pro as well.

@GekoCH did you have to disable NFC for it to work? Any progress?

It happened the same to me and I was able to fix it -found the solution in a Litchi forum. I had to download the Google Cardboard software, scanned the QR for the goggles and it fixed it (yes, it fixed it inside Litchi, so it's seems there's some shared configuration).
Anyway, since my goggles were cheap they didn't have a QR code, so I scanned the "Homido VR QR" and it worked fine (http://www.sitesinvr.com/viewer/homido/qrcode.png).

Yep, this works. For a Daydream headset, install and run the official Google Cardboard app, then scan the QR code for the headset (there are four QR codes for Daydream on this long list, at least one of them definitely works for me): VR Headset QR Codes – Hypergrid Business
Click the three dots in the Cardboard app and then choose to change headset ("viewer") type to scan the QR code. Then adjust the VR "depth offset" in the Litchi app VR settings to get the on screen data display to mesh in your vision, and you're done.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1