DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi - iPad to smart controller

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
I haven’t used litchi for some time, but thought I’d start playing with it again as it’s available on smart controller.
My question is. Can I setup up my mission using LITCHI on my iPad Pro (12.9 with pencil makes planning a dream) and then simply export that mission to the smart controller to run the mission? iPad version from App Store and smart controller will be from amazon store. If viable what is best method to transfer the mission.

Thanks

Thanks. Should have played before asking the question. Just realised how easy it is. Plan on iPad, save mission, then open mission on smart controller. Just make sure both devices logged into litchi.
Super easy. Will test in the field this afternoon.

Grr, now I can’t get it installed on the smart controller. Have installed amazon but the amazon app is all in Chinese and I can’t seem to find a way to change the language.
Any suggestions?

Reactions: Haan
One.
Learn Chinese .:p

Reactions: HVYMTL
haha. yes, i just tried installing onto my phone and same deal with the chinese. surprised i cant more info online about this. One site just says to click on the seetings tab and select change language. Buggered if i can find it as there is no icons and just the chinese characters everywhere.
ill keep trying.

Reactions: dirkclod
chatted with Amazon and they sent me a link to english version of app. All good now.

Reactions: dirkclod

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe