DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi mission

GJD

Reactions
I have created a few missions on the desktop and then logged in on the phone and all of the missions appear to have been loaded into a directory under Litchi.
When I try to load a mission there is nothing on the screen to load
But if I sign in then I get a list of missions to load and I can select one and run the mission
Do you have to be logged in to run a mission ?
Not good if that is the case because several of my missions are where the phone is not connected to the network.

Can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong please ?

I fly litchi with my tablet. Once the missions show up in the app everything works fine without a data connection. You have to be signed in to the app for the missions to sync. After that you're good.

I have since discovered that the missions were being synced to the following directory:-

LitchiApp - Missions - _users - vYnFbMLUzT

on my phone which is my device I use when flying.

I have since copied the missions from that directory to the Missions directory so that now I have access to them when I'm not logged in.

However, if I load a mission on the phone and modify it and then save it, it will be saved back to the Missions directory, BUT NOT SYNCED to the mission hub.

It would seem that Litchi is syncing the missions to the wrong directory.

Yet another update!!

I have just been into mission hub and modified a mission and then back to the phone to have a look at it.

Upon checking where the missions were in the directory structure, I have discovered that Litchi has deleted the missions from the Missions directory and put them back in LitchiApp - Missions - _users - vYnFbMLUzT directory.

BUT, now they are syncing properly. Go figure,0 I don't know why all of this has happened.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22