DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi POI Accuracy ?

DownandLocked

Reactions
I just started using Litchi and was interested in the POI pointing accuracy when changing locations and heights. Video below shows a flight with POI chosen as the lamp post in the center of the image with the POI height 6 ft off the ground. I set a few waypoints at various locations and heights. Beginning of flight seems good but POI seems to wander some in the middle and toward the end, the POI is left of center. Is this typical accuracy?

I have seen this on numerous occasions, often due to wind difference between when I create the Eatontown, and when I actually fly. You do have gimbal pitch control during a wp mission so I use that to tweak if necessary

I have seen this on numerous occasions, often due to wind difference between when I create the Eatontown, and when I actually fly. You do have gimbal pitch control during a wp mission so I use that to tweak if necessary

Almost no wind that afternoon. I do have camera pitch control but that is only for vertical positioning. The wandering I'm seeing is side-to-side and that is controlled by the Mavic yaw.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000