DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi video not found after mission

ssg_60

Reactions
Hi all, and thank you for your responses in advance.

I have just run a mission in Litchi using the Mavic 2 Pro with a smart controller. All successful with one exception.
I landed. Exited the app.
Ran a mission using the DJI app.

Shut down the controller and shut down the drone in that order.
Returned to PC and put the SD card in. No video file for the Litchi movie. DJI movie there no probs.
Checked smart controller internal storage. No video file for Litchi.

Does the drone and controller need a minimum period of time post-mission to transfer all data to the controller and SD card before exiting the Litchi app?

Not sure about the smart controller but if you were videoing and did not stop before you powered off it would not save.

Pretty sure I stopped recording first. I changed app to DJI and recorded another perfectly.
Well don’t use Litchi or a smart controller but did move this to the SC section so someone will chime in on this.

Reactions: ssg_60
Nothing to fix. Litchi records directly to the SD card in the drone, but you have to download the recordings/images directly from the SD card.

Or close Litchi, open DJI Fly app. You can review your drone media using this manner. Once done reviewing, close app, re-start RC and re-open Litchi. Extra work, but a workaround I often use. ;-) T

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krasto