DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Vue Scrambled Video

shire

Reactions
I’m getting scrambled video on Litchi Vue.

iPad Air 2 connected (USB cable) to R/C running Litchi.
iPhone X running Litchi Vue.

Both devices are running latest versions of IOS.
Both are on the same wifi network. (actually tried two different wifi networks)
Both devices were rebooted and only Litchi (on the iPad) and Litchi Vue (on the iPhone X) were running.
All DJI firmware is up to date.
Litchi Vue connects with no issues.

On the Youtube video frames 148-155 are perfect. (about the 15 second mark)

Annoying. Litchi website has no contact info or tech support

Any ideas?

Gonna test this on mine, i havent used Vue yet
Will let you know if I have issues

email is [email protected]

Try using a 5GHz Wifi network. 2.4 gets mangled by the RC to aircraft link.
I though your idea was working. When I switched to 5 gHz I got a pretty decent image on the Litchi Vue screen. Some breakup in a few places, but usable. As soon as I moved the MP, the Litchi Vue screen went to what is in my Youtube Video.
If I were flying in the house, this might be workable but outside I'm using a 2.4 gHz portable router (HooToo Tripmate Titan) to create an ad hoc network.

I emailed Litchi and am awaiting a response (I know. Don't hold my breath)

I though your idea was working. When I switched to 5 gHz I got a pretty decent image on the Litchi Vue screen. Some breakup in a few places, but usable. As soon as I moved the MP, the Litchi Vue screen went to what is in my Youtube Video.
If I were flying in the house, this might be workable but outside I'm using a 2.4 gHz portable router (HooToo Tripmate Titan) to create an ad hoc network.

I emailed Litchi and am awaiting a response (I know. Don't hold my breath)

I got a chance to hook up my Ipad mini 4 and my Iphone 6 plus and test it and as you can see the image is appaling, I tried turning off the 2.4GHZ and leaving just the 5ghz on my router and it made no difference at all, Im a UK Virgin media customer and the WIFI is spot on so I doubt thats the issue.

Very much like mine. Yet another $5 shot in the rear end.
Litchi really needs to fix this. Great idea. Lousy implementation.
I did get a reply from them. They said its because of a slow connection.
Not correct. I have FIOS. VERY high up and download speeds. That is in the house.
How can they expect high 5 gHz out in the country. Wifi hotspots are notoriously slow. The HooToo wifi thingee that I planned to use is 2.4 gHz and faster than a hotspot.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54