DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi waypoints

I always set my first way point well above tree-top level (for me it's 200'), then start adding other waypoints. If you do it this way, all the other waypoints will match the first one. If you forget to set one, at least the altitude is high enough to keep you from having to change your drawers :)

Reactions: bobbyd
I must have run about 10 litchi Waypoint missions todate every time the drone loses connection from the RC for me it's more exciting check this one out I got so close to some trees how I didn't lose the Mavic I don't know
Do you always inhale helium when you run litchi missions?
Jokes apart the commentary is a bit hard to follow, nice flight anyway.

Time to repost my favorite Litchi youtube video. 10 minutes long, but worth every minute watching. Enjoy!

This one is my favorite - astonishing flight!

So I just bought Litchi and I have a n00b question - it keeps saying to fly a waypoint mission I need to be in P mode.
So that's the Sport switch in Sport position?
Any good tutorials out there on waypoint missions?

No switch must NOT be in Sport mode to use Litchi. P mode is an abbreviation of GPS Positioning which is the normal switch position.

No switch must NOT be in Sport mode to use Litchi. P mode is an abbreviation of GPS Positioning which is the normal switch position.
It is indeed explained in the help pages:
Stopping a mission can be done by switching the RC switch from "F" to "P". With the Mavic/Phantom 4/Inspire 2, stopping the mission can be done by switching the RC from "P" to "S" (Sport) mode.
S is used to abort automated flight.

Reason I asked is because the manual states that it starts in P mode by default - yet when I go to execute a mission it complained about not being in P mode and said I needed to switch. So it must be that Go 4 does the default in this case.
Anyway - another quick but crucial question - the docs for Litchi Hub say you can set the beginning and ending action but I see no such thing. What happens when the mission ends? I'd druther it land and turn off the camera but see no way to specify.

Reason I asked is because the manual states that it starts in P mode by default - yet when I go to execute a mission it complained about not being in P mode and said I needed to switch. So it must be that Go 4 does the default in this case.
If you boot the Mavic and controller up with the Switch in S mode it will actually only be in P mode, until you recycle the mode switch to P and back to S. I presume this is a safety feature, so you do not inadvertently launch in S mode. Any app that has a flight plan feature will demand you to be in P mode for it to proceed. Then a toggle to S mode is used as the abort switch.
Anyway - another quick but crucial question - the docs for Litchi Hub say you can set the beginning and ending action but I see no such thing. What happens when the mission ends? I'd druther it land and turn off the camera but see no way to specify.
You set Finish Action in the mission settings section of the mobile app. You do not set it in the web based Litchi Mission Hub.

Reactions: Brojon
Perfect! Thanks so much!
Time to fly!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d