Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi

Welsh pilot

Reactions
I have always used DJI apps to fly my drones
But what about this Litchi?
I looked on the Apple store and costs quite a bit
What are the benefits and will it work on the Moverio glasses.

I have always used DJI apps to fly my drones
But what about this Litchi?
I looked on the Apple store and costs quite a bit
What are the benefits and will it work on the Moverio glasses.
BUY IT!

I was just about to post on this subject. Although I cannot speak to the Moverio's, my DJI Goggles SE work perfectly.

That being said: The $25.00 I paid for Litchi is the best money I have EVER spent! Literally! Moving up from Ardupilot and Mission Planner/Tower GCS, I thought I would be moving into post graduate level GCS with my $2,400 Mavic 2 pro/zoom and all it's sensors and with the Smart Controller. WRONG!!!
Waypoints 2.0 was like stepping backwards in a major way! My frustration level only grew when I drove to my beloved Uintas for some video. Nothing. Map box requires an active internet connection! WTF?!? I am out more like 3.5 G's for a blank basic map? Honestly, I was so frustrated with the procedures that took so much time to yield no better than basic maps! And the operational limitations. I am not even going to go there.
Now that I learned about the Amazon version of Litchi, which went onto the SC smoothly, I am certain that WP2.0 will never see the light of day or make me scratch my head or beg for features ever again!

Thank you Litchi, for saving my DJI Mavic 2 investment!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78