DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Little Spark into the woods

ClaudioSr

Reactions
I'm a proud DJI Mavic Pro owner and recently bought a DJI RE Goggles... Amazing experience flying with Goggles. So just couple weeks ago i got a Spark (Too much rain this season in Massachusetts) for fun in and out of the house.
This Saturday we had this amazing weather so I decide to fly my little Spark wearing the goggles right into the woods behind my house. Well all I can say is - you got to try this.

I hope you enjoy the video and I am up for comments on the flying, and editing as well.

I'm a proud DJI Mavic Pro owner and recently bought a DJI RE Goggles... Amazing experience flying with Goggles. So just couple weeks ago i got a Spark (Too much rain this season in Massachusetts) for fun in and out of the house.
This Saturday we had this amazing weather so I decide to fly my little Spark wearing the goggles right into the woods behind my house. Well all I can say is - you got to try this.

I hope you enjoy the video and I am up for comments on the flying, and editing as well.

That was awesome but I bet very nerveracking

Indeed, in special when I couldn't see too well and kind of breaking into to the neighbors yard.

I tried to leave but couldn't, you had me. You blurred it out at almost the best part. Nice flying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memotec