DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Little Spark into the woods

ClaudioSr

Reactions
I'm a proud DJI Mavic Pro owner and recently bought a DJI RE Goggles... Amazing experience flying with Goggles. So just couple weeks ago i got a Spark (Too much rain this season in Massachusetts) for fun in and out of the house.
This Saturday we had this amazing weather so I decide to fly my little Spark wearing the goggles right into the woods behind my house. Well all I can say is - you got to try this.

I hope you enjoy the video and I am up for comments on the flying, and editing as well.

I'm a proud DJI Mavic Pro owner and recently bought a DJI RE Goggles... Amazing experience flying with Goggles. So just couple weeks ago i got a Spark (Too much rain this season in Massachusetts) for fun in and out of the house.
This Saturday we had this amazing weather so I decide to fly my little Spark wearing the goggles right into the woods behind my house. Well all I can say is - you got to try this.

I hope you enjoy the video and I am up for comments on the flying, and editing as well.

That was awesome but I bet very nerveracking

Indeed, in special when I couldn't see too well and kind of breaking into to the neighbors yard.

I tried to leave but couldn't, you had me. You blurred it out at almost the best part. Nice flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose