DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live Stream Video from Mini?

jtpollock

Reactions
Hello- I have never used the DJI Go App but from reading it sounds like there is an RTMP option and also options to Live Stream video to several cloud video platforms.

Does anyone here know if the Mavic Mini + DJI Fly app will be able to do the same? Assuming not, any other recommendations from people with experience on how to do it?

I am planning to try using an App called CameraFi to live stream my handset screen while using DJI Fly App to see if I can approximate what I need. Obviously it would be way better if DJI Fly App just did it for me.

Appreciate any ideas.

DJI Fly does not support live-streaming. Sadly as a drone streamer, this is the only reason I will not purchase the MM.

Reactions: patdig
I will go back to the feed that I saw this information and I will get back to you I have to go back into my history on YouTube I believe or on one of the drone sites that I check. I will go and check now
OK, I just realized you meant 4K video resolution, and not 4K RAM/storage.

Anyway, all the DJI products that are capable of live streaming do so through the app and not directly from the AC. The app uses the FPV feed, same one used to produce the cache video. For the Mini, what's sent to the app live is 720p.

OK, I just realized you meant 4K video resolution, and not 4K RAM/storage.

Anyway, all the DJI products that are capable of live streaming do so through the app and not directly from the AC. The app uses the FPV feed, same one used to produce the cache video. For the Mini, what's sent to the app live is 720p.
Thankyou so much for the verification my friend

I am setting up a location type beacon at the moment to return home without rth ....I'm putting a strobe on the mini and its visible for a long distance but i will need to find my way to home without relying on dji rth or satellite. Not sure if i explained this correctly. Maybe i should figure out how to post pics or video online about these tests I'm doing! Lol....yes i will take pics.....stay tuned......mike.......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike