DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live Streaming to Mixer.com

JethroXP

Reactions
I wanted to try live streaming to Mixer.com. It works great using the Custom RTMP option in the DJI 4 Go app. Assuming you have a Mixer.com account (they're free) you can go to your Manage Channel page to find your local ingest server and your stream key by click the "Stream Setup" button and then "Other Software". You may have to refresh this page once or twice to get the closest ingest server to populate (I live near Seattle and sometimes the Hong Kong server populates first). In the DJI 4 Go app under Custom RTMP type in the ingest server url/stream key. It should look something like this:

rtmp://ingest-sea.mixer.com:1935/beam/123456-random12not56my78real32key

If you are typing, and not just copy and pasting, be sure to copy and paste the stream key into another app that lets you see serif fonts, at first I mistook a lowercase j for an i, and a 1 for an l. But beyond that I was surprised at how simple it was.

So far only tried testing using the Wi-Fi in my house. Real test will come when I'm out on the LTE network.

Note that I did experience about 7-seconds of lag because this isn't using their native FTL protocol.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio