DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long Islander loving it and soaking it all in

speedbird_1

Reactions
Hey from Long Island. I rarely intro myself and instead rush into forums. But I’ve learned so much here in just a week that I had to say hello and thanks.

After cutting my teeth on Holystone $80 drones for 3 years, learning to fly the, in the house, I got the DJI Mavic2 Fly combo with smart controller. I debated between this and the MaVic Zoom with real optical zoom. But then between the trade-in program and the fact I wanted to see how much I would really use the drone, I decided on MA2. Took a while to realize DJI Go 4 on the SC was not useful.

Weather here has been wet but already got great footage. Good times. Be safe and best in 2021

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hey from Long Island. I rarely intro myself and instead rush into forums. But I’ve learned so much here in just a week that I had to say hello and thanks.

After cutting my teeth on Holystone $80 drones for 3 years, learning to fly the, in the house, I got the DJI Mavic2 Fly combo with smart controller. I debated between this and the MaVic Zoom with real optical zoom. But then between the trade-in program and the fact I wanted to see how much I would really use the drone, I decided on MA2. Took a while to realize DJI Go 4 on the SC was not useful.

Weather here has been wet but already got great footage. Good times. Be safe and best in 2021
So you got the Mavic 2 Pro AND the Mavic Air 2?

Welcome to the forum. I also fly the MA2 and have plenty of fun with it. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki