DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Longshoreman loading logs

blackomega

Reactions
I produced this video as a tribute to the hard working men and women of our local longshoreman union. Today they are wrestling with the lines to load bundles of logs from log booms onto a bulk freighter for export. You got to respect their skills, walking around on the logs like that.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@blackomega great vid ,just love that little boat that was coralling the logs to keep them in place in the current

Reactions: blackomega
I produced this video as a tribute to the hard working men and women of our local longshoreman union. Today they are wrestling with the lines to load bundles of logs from log booms onto a bulk freighter for export. You got to respect their skills, walking around on the logs like that.

Cool video, and props to those guys. That's some hard work. Personally I wasn't a fan of the music, but that's just me. I really enjoyed watching this. Really, any drone footage of ships is a good thing in my eyes. Great job!

That's a lot of logs! Thanks for showing us how they do it.

the beginning next they will turn those into work for union carpenters , electricians, and so on Brotherhoods for a Better World thanks for sharing nice work

Reactions: blackomega
Cool video, and props to those guys. That's some hard work. Personally I wasn't a fan of the music, but that's just me. I really enjoyed watching this. Really, any drone footage of ships is a good thing in my eyes. Great job!

Thanks. I know sometimes I take risks with my music choices but sometimes I sit there and scratch my head trying to find a song that fits.

Thanks for watching none the less

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormy2024