DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
I've been taking off and landing from my driveway which isn't national seashore and flying the drone over to the beach while I walk. No sand... :)

I've been taking off and landing from my driveway which isn't national seashore and flying the drone over to the beach while I walk. No sand... :)
Do you not get any warnings on the DJI Go 4 app when you take off? I just bought a Mavic Air and wanted to use it while boating, but good lord, it seems I'd have to take the boat over to Perdido or East Bay...which seems a bit much when you spend over a grand on something and can now barely use it :(

Do you not get any warnings on the DJI Go 4 app when you take off? I just bought a Mavic Air and wanted to use it while boating, but good lord, it seems I'd have to take the boat over to Perdido or East Bay...which seems a bit much when you spend over a grand on something and can now barely use it :(
No warnings. Also, I'm an Aprilia owner. :)

Greetings from Shalimar. Currently own a Yuneec Q500 but looking to take advantage of the DJI deals going on now to move onto a Mavic 2 Pro as it's way more travel friendly plus the low light capabilities and dynamic range caught my attention

I am in Fort Walton Beach, and have flown at Plaza de Luna, Wayside Park and Bayfront park. Received LANNC clearance with in minutes.

Reactions: DBnFL
I'm in NW Florida - I have to drive 45 mins every direction to find a flying zone. It is aggravating, but I try to stay legal with my flights. I'd be interested in meeting some drone pilots in my area.

Hello..will be having the Ma2 arriving hopefully in the next few days its in route via Alaska............ I live on the west side of Pensacola, interested in flying with some folks who have more experience than me which should not be difficult because I have none,,,,,lol... the Kittyhawk app seems nice and yes there is plenty of places to fly all be it with restrictions..downtown at
Plaza de Luna looks interesting..also looks like you can fly some of the parks on the water..Did a test authorization at Plaza de Luna and was authorized go with in seconds good sign hopefully.

I am in the Tallahassee area. If you are anytime close here we can fly at some places I know here.

Reactions: StealthFlightVR
I’m in the Milton area and would be interested in flowering some other drone pilots. I have the mini 2
I'm over in Gulf Breeze and I'm up for a group flight. Unfortunately I have guest coming every week till after the first week of August, but free after then. I have been wanting to fly the solar field in Navarre. Would that be something you are interested in, or do you have something up your way that has peeked your interest. I'm fairly new to NW Florida so if you got a spot you want to try I'd be up for it.

I'm over in Gulf Breeze and I'm up for a group flight. Unfortunately I have guest coming every week till after the first week of August, but free after then. I have been wanting to fly the solar field in Navarre. Would that be something you are interested in, or do you have something up your way that has peeked your interest. I'm fairly new to NW Florida so if you got a spot you want to try I'd be up for it.
I haven’t found any spots that have peeked my interest yet. I’ve been flying in Bagdad recently. It’s difficult with all these airports and military bases. That definitely sounds like an interesting spot! Just let me know when In August you are available and we can meet up.

Newbie with a Mavic Pro ordered. I was checking around the pensacola, fl and surrounding area and really didnt find much on drone fliers or groups. If any of yall are out there please feel free to post.

Thanks
James
I am in the Cantonment area. Just getting in to flying my DJI mini 2 for my Home Inspection business. Will be taking my part 107 test tomorrow. I have lots of questions about getting approval to fly in all the Class C airspace in Pensacola.

Heya! New to Drones and live in Milton near Whiting Field, looking for some clear areas to fly my drones. Currently flying out at Jay flying field but definitely interested in some better places with some scenery.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54