DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for recommendations on a parallel charger for MPP

Ripper7620

Reactions
I recently bought the Thor Super Charger for my P4P, and it's a great piece of gear that doesn't even get warm when charging 3 batteries plus the RC. I'm considering the Thor for the Mavic Pro line, but should I be considering some other options for a parallel charger? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ripper7620
This looks like an updated one from PowerExtra, which I have (the grounded version).I also think it's "white label" branded as "Courser" by Titan Drones (different color, but everything else seems to be the same...maybe).

I just wanted to ask if any of the above suggestions have issues with getting hot while charging? I know one of the versions of the Blue Yx Phantom 4 chargers did. Thank you in advance.

I just wanted to ask if any of the above suggestions have issues with getting hot while charging? I know one of the versions of the Blue Yx Phantom 4 chargers did. Thank you in advance.
I've only used my PowerExtra 3 times, but have not had a problem with heat. There's a pretty active fan that kicks in right away, as soon as you plug in a LIPO battery on the DJI connectors. The fan does not come on at all when only the USBs are being used. What I will tell you is that it IS quick and very convenient.

I've only used my PowerExtra 3 times, but have not had a problem with heat. There's a pretty active fan that kicks in right away, as soon as you plug in a LIPO battery on the DJI connectors. The fan does not come on at all when only the USBs are being used. What I will tell you is that it IS quick and very convenient.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato