DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking to exchange my MP for a MA

Lugsy

Reactions
Hey there pilots.

I've had my Mavic air for just coming up to a year now and it's done me proud. I've got some great footage on it and really enjoy footage hunting across the globe with it.
That being said, as a frequent traveller, I am always looking to downsize. I've done the same with my SLR, opting instead for an RX500. It's really vital to keep my luggage as small as possible whilst trying to get the best images. A tough balance.
For that reason, I am considering selling my Pro and buying a Mavic Air, but before I do, I thought id take a long shot and see if anyone on here might be interested to swap.
I have all the accessories for the Pro, including 3 batteries and the square multi-charger. Im not looking for anything additional with the MA. Just the drone and controller in exchange for my Pro, controller and all the accessories.

Again, I realise its a long shot, but worth throwing it out there...literally.

Cheers all and happy flying!!

Best,

James

I'm assuming that you do realize that, folded, the Mavic Air is only 1.1" smaller than the Mavic Pro.

That means you can pack 1 pair of briefs instead of boxers and make up the difference.
AND then you'll have 9 mins longer flight time, twice the signal range, much better Occusync connectivity, and flight info built into the RC unit, and you won't have to buy all new batteries and accessories.

I don't think I would downgrade just to save just 1 inch unless I was packing for a trip to Mars.

Just my 2 cents.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada