DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost controller; new controller is paired to another drone

Ryan456

Reactions
Drone - RC Connection Issues Hi there friends! I've been a DJI owner for years, finally got the Mavic 3 about 2 months ago and have loved every minute of it Until my RC died (basic RC-N1) and I bought a new one. I couldn't un-pair the old remote since it stopped functioning/turning on. I was able to fly with the new RC-n1 for 5 flights, without having it linked together. Now I cannot take off. Every time I fly it gives me the option to "Change Bound Device" and "Unbind Device", however both options give me an error "Aircraft Bound to Another Device. Change Account and Try Again (-53268)" I've tried: - logging out and logging back in - clearing all data - resetting all settings - contacting support online (they said that they couldn't unlink it themselves, after waiting an hour and a half) Anyone have any ideas? This has been an issue for a week now and I can't figure out what to do. The Mavic 3 is currently an expensive paperweight. Thank you for any help!

Reactions: GFields
Is your new controller really new or was it purchased used?

Reactions: Kilrah
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Contact DJI. I sent a controller in for repair - didn't unbind it - and they sent a new one back. No problem binding it. Something is amiss....

I just had the same thing linking and older air 2 remote to an air 2s. It said it was bound to another account and I could fly 3 times then it would restrict use unless I rebound it to me. Did that and its fine

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd