DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic air . Did I stuff up or sw problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackbirdSR71

Reactions
I lost my Mavic air at sea. I had low warning battery set at 20% . Automatic RTH started at 20% as well. Strangely (?) auto landing started when battery was at 18%. I was flying at 30m high and 100m away from the starting point . It happened so fast that the drone landed on a rock slab near the shores and then was washed away by a massive wave . When it landed, the battery was at 15%. I tried to take off but I guess the battery was not enough to enable the take off.
When the auto landing is triggered.? I thought 10% but it seems is not the case. Any clarification DJI service people ? Thanks

I
I lost my Mavic air at sea. I had low warning battery set at 20% . Automatic RTH started at 20% as well. Strangely (?) auto landing started when battery was at 18%. I was flying at 30m high and 100m away from the starting point . It happened so fast that the drone landed on a rock slab near the shores and then was washed away by a massive wave . When it landed, the battery was at 15%. I tried to take off but I guess the battery was not enough to enable the take off.
When the auto landing is triggered.? I thought 10% but it seems is not the case. Any clarification DJI service people ? Thanks
I don’t believe any service folks from DJI are here. Try contacting them directly.
Sounds like home point was not recorded properly, or you failed to dismiss auto-landing to get to home point.

I

I don’t believe any service folks from DJI are here. Try contacting them directly.
Sounds like home point was not recorded properly, or you failed to dismiss auto-landing to get to home point.
Thanks Mate, I will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe