DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost Mavic in Central Park, now what?

Someone (preferably a young energetic small guy with good climbing skills) should go there and retrieve that thing. If AdrienLF doesn't want it, I know a lot of people including me that will take it.

Someone (preferably a young energetic small guy with good climbing skills) should go there and retrieve that thing. If AdrienLF doesn't want it, I know a lot of people including me that will take it.

Okay...just go climb every tree in Central Park until you find it [emoji1360]

He said he knows the exact tree it is in.

Right...he’s also from another country and hasn’t responded. Have you been to Central Park? I’m there all the time and would have a hard time describing and specific tree to you without standing there looking at it while I described it.

Depending on where it is it would certainly help rule it down. What if this is what you saw?IMG_3302.jpg

Use another drone to look for the lost drone in the tree, when you locate the drone, return the reconnaissance drone to home and tie a strong test fishing line to the drone so you can fly it over the branch that the lost drone is stuck in and when that is accomplished land the recon drone; take both ends of the fishing line and shake the tree branch until the drone falls out.... Easy Peazy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78