DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost/Missing Air 1 Charger

Reactions
Hi folks. We’ve currently got our home on the market to sell and packed up/away a lot of things to de-clutter. Now, I can’t find my charger and hub for my Mavic Air 1. It may well be that it’s packed up with something else, but I’ve checked everywhere I can think I would have put it. I can’t specifically remember packing up those leads and hub - therefore, I’m lacking confidence that they MAY have been taken to the dump with other stuff. I’ve started searching to see if there’s that hardware around. I can find the hub on its own for about $80AUD, but no charger leads/cable. Any suggestions where I might be able to source without paying too much $$ please? My wife has noticed how frustrated I am - I hate losing my tech stuff (can’t find it). Thanks in advance.

Hi folks. We’ve currently got our home on the market to sell and packed up/away a lot of things to de-clutter. Now, I can’t find my charger and hub for my Mavic Air 1. It may well be that it’s packed up with something else, but I’ve checked everywhere I can think I would have put it. I can’t specifically remember packing up those leads and hub - therefore, I’m lacking confidence that they MAY have been taken to the dump with other stuff. I’ve started searching to see if there’s that hardware around. I can find the hub on its own for about $80AUD, but no charger leads/cable. Any suggestions where I might be able to source without paying too much $$ please? My wife has noticed how frustrated I am - I hate losing my tech stuff (can’t find it). Thanks in advance.

If interested lmk will quote shipping to Australia

Reactions: dirkclod
Will you split the bundle? I’m concerned the whole bundle would cost more in shipping than the drone. If so, would the car charger be able to charge with a USB cable to the hub? I’m definitely interested in those!

No idea what the postage would be but
or
or

Are there none on ebay Australia?
Also bear in mind import duties too and if your systems work the same way as in the UK the fee charged by the Australian carrier for collecting any due duties. If considering the first one I'd make an offer rather than bid, they seem a bit pricey.
Also after market multi chargers may be of interest, I have the Mini 2 version of this 124720623989
I have a metal enclosure version for the Mavic 2 Pro, the latter was about £25.
If you go for an after market one be sure to get the correct model, battery voltages and pinouts may vary between drone models.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there none on ebay Australia?
Also bear in mind import duties too and if your systems work the same way as in the UK the fee charged by the Australian carrier for collecting any due duties. If considering the first one I'd make an offer rather than bid, they seem a bit pricey.
Also after market multi chargers may be of interest, I have the Mini 2 version of this 124720623989
I have a metal enclosure version for the Mavic 2 Pro, the latter was about £25.
If you go for an after market one be sure to get the correct model, battery voltages and pinouts may vary between drone models.
EBay Aust seem to have some but only car charger type. Neither of our cars have that 12v cigarette outlet, everything is USB.

Kogan seem to have one locally in Australia, sold by Mobile World (not cheap though).

https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/mob-dji-mavic-air-2-car-charger-black-au-stock-6958265103391/

Also Drone Shop Perth has the charger part but not the AC cable, which I think is pretty std.

Mavic Air Battery Charger (Without AC Cable) - Drone Shop Perth

Kogan also seems to have the car charger, but expensive !

I’m still trawling FB Market Place hoping to find a poor soul who’s crashed their drone but everything else works.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Hi folks. I have a successful update - I went onto gumtree.com.au (a similar type of site to FB Market Place) and searched for DJI parts. I found a result with the subject title "DJI drone bits and Pieces for sale" The shown price was ridiculous, but I read the information and then in conjunction with the images, discovered he's selling a range of parts for a range of DJI drones. It included my Mavic Air 1, so I got what I needed (yay me). For the information of any others out there looking for spare parts, try this site, I've only got a positive experience to report. Thanks to all who offered suggestions for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS