DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LOST MY MAVIC MINI TODAY...I WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED

Hello Guys,
I am very frustrated today because i lost my mavic mini.

I live in a island in miami beach and i got the strong wind message, i accepted the RTH warning, but the drone keep on going away instead of going home, i then lost the camera view and them i tracked it and it was in the water :(((((.

Do you think DJI can cover this under a warranty ? i took the refresh warranty too.

Any suggestion?

here is the flight records: DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

IM SO SAD TODAY

thanks for your help

Best

Alex

Mate, WE ARE ON THE SAME BOTH BUT WITH DIFFERENT STORY!. Send it to DJI. Try to get in contact with them soon through online and they will walk you through what you are supposed to do. Even you dont have insured your drone they can fix it or replace. On March 11, during my vacation in Brazil. I just came back two days ago from there. I try to fly my drone for the last time. During a flight for two minutes the drone lost connection with the controller and I received a message in my phone saying " FORCED LANDING" what happened next? It was started to go down and went straight to a busy street and was crashed my a vehicle. The drone was not answering my controller after everything seemed to be fine. I had purchased this drone this past January 18, 2020. I contacted the dji on the same day and they asked me to send it to them so they could analyze the drone and would let me know if it was caused by system error or me. It wasnt me because I know what I was doing. It was a bright day beautiful day no strong winds and no cloud. Brazil was about 96 degrees on March 11, 2020. The controller and the battery was fully charged. I always do the check in before I try to take off. So I sent it to then and I have to wait for some answer probably in weeks or so. I am so glad because I did not loose all the videos from my vacation. So contact them mate right of way do not wait. I told them I dont have insurance on the drone, and they said no worries send to us anyways. We will repair it or replace!.

Lots of good information here. Sad to see another mini lost from a simple lack of knowledge. Read the manual and FULLY understand how the drone operates before flying out over water or people. It took me a loooong time to build up enough confidence in my MPP before I took it out over the water. Always fly into the wind on your way out and with the wind on the way back.

I lost my no because of a lack of information. It made a forced landing and lost contact with my controller. I had no strong wind, the drone was up in the air for little over 2 minutes. Battery from the drone, controller and cellphone fully charged. I was using it on airplane mode. Cut off the wi-fi to avoid miss connection.

I lost my no because of a lack of information. It made a forced landing and lost contact with my controller. I had no strong wind, the drone was up in the air for little over 2 minutes. Battery from the drone, controller and cellphone fully charged. I was using it on airplane mode. Cut off the wi-fi to avoid miss connection.

But you never posted the flight log, so it's impossible to conclude what the problem was.

Reactions: Thomas B
Please start a new thread for this.
thanks.

But that doesnt mean lack of information.

It means a complete lack of useful information as far as diagnosing the problem goes. Your brief description of the event leaves multiple possibilities.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buckeyetom