DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lost my Mavic today. How do I find it?

Hi John,

Same thing happened to me, however I was flying in very good conditions roughly 60m high and 250m away can still see the drone when the RC disconnected, my screen went blank on my phone and the controller kept trying to reconnect.

I rang DJI Australia and raised a case with my main issue being that the setting when RC disconnection happens the drone should return home this failed and thus drone is lost now.
DJI responded with a 30% credit, I did not accept this and asked them to review my case again as there is clearly a fault as the drone did not RTH upon RC Disconnection. Send them an email raise a case and they will email you a doc to fill out.
Hope this helps.

I have had the same thing happen to me. Have emailed dji only dji refer me to their service policy. Could you please let me know what phone number you called for Dji aus.

Hi.
I to have lost my drone yesterday.
Conditions were good systems were normal.
Was at a height if 11m and at a distance only 200m when the dji app closed and the controller displayed the conecting... message.
I waited for the drone to come to its RTH location which it did not. I then went looking at the last known location but the drone was not there.
Is there any way of locating this drone?
DJI just referred me to their servive policy which was obviously of no use at all.
Drone was also recently replace using dji refresh and this was only its 4th flight since
Any help would be great
Cheers
Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Reactions: MrsTreat