DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lr cc for the ipad

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all,

Is anybody else experiencing this with Lr cc for the iPad. When saving photos into camera roll the file size is very small, example 792KB.. I’m not saving it as a small file but as a max file.

All my photos are shot in raw mode I then merge 5 photo’s together using Affinity photo, file size before putting it into Lr is 151.3MB

Thought I’d ask here 1st before I search the net.

Edit, sorry forgot to say I import them onto my iPad via “airdrome”

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
Hi all,

Is anybody else experiencing this with Lr cc for the iPad. When saving photos into camera roll the file size is very small, example 792KB.. I’m not saving it as a small file but as a max file.

All my photos are shot in raw mode I then merge 5 photo’s together using Affinity photo, file size before putting it into Lr is 151.3MB

Thought I’d ask here 1st before I search the net.

Edit, sorry forgot to say I import them onto my iPad via “airdrome”
Not used the ipad version, ill try it out later and let you know buddy

Fozz,

I’m having a bloody nightmare with it, I’m now saving a DNG (41mb) files into Lr cc for the iPad, once the photos been edited, the save file is 867kb

I given up with it now, hence why I haven’t replied to this thread, I’m on the verge of stopping my subscription to it:rolleyes:

If you’ve got any ideas, that would be great, thanks buddyThumbswayup

Fozz,

I’m having a bloody nightmare with it, I’m now saving a DNG (41mb) files into Lr cc for the iPad, once the photos been edited, the save file is 867kb

I given up with it now, hence why I haven’t replied to this thread, I’m on the verge of stopping my subscription to it:rolleyes:

If you’ve got any ideas, that would be great, thanks buddyThumbswayup
Ill throw some dngs onto the ipad tonight and have a play, I normally use cc clasic on the macbook and the exported files are waayyyyy bigger than that

I’ll wait, there’s no rush, I’ve been dealing with this for ages now. Would be interesting to see if you can find anything out;)

Thanks fozThumbswayup

Reactions: fozzzy
Porky I know you will see this when you do log back on but just saw this LR app free and tried it and pictures where small when I sent them to my Mac,tryed and e mailed one to myself and was big. Got to learn how to use it but this was the first.
975221C2CBF1A15648F1A81188B8673A.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya