DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2E No Gimbal LEVELING?

Cookedinlh

Reactions
Can't seem to find a horizon leveler feature in the gimbal settings . . have they given that up too? No way to adjust in flight if it's off a bit.

Can't seem to find a horizon leveler feature in the gimbal settings . . have they given that up too? No way to adjust in flight if it's off a bit.

This might not be what you want:

"
By default the C1 button on the back of the controller will be what centers the camera.
However, the C buttons can be assigned for what ever is in the list of options for them.
"

He's likely asking for a roll adjustment. In Go 4, that I believe was in the Advanced section of gimbal settings.

I give you "EXHIBIT A" . . . M2Zoom Gimbal Menu "Adjust Gimabl" in DJI Go 4 on an iPhone
1545618021860.png
Click "adjust Gimbal" and you get this Roll Adjustment
1545618118523.png

Now let's examine the M2E Gimbal Adjustment in Pilot on a Crystal Sky . . .
Oh my . . It's not there . . .Where is it? . . . .I REST my Case!
1545618195963.png

OK lt's check the C1 C2 Menu options . . . Nope! . . no roll adjustment on the M2E . . .sad face
1545618584376.png

Strange too, since this was designed for professional use rather than prosumer. They would need accurate horizon than most of us would.

This might not be what you want:

"
By default the C1 button on the back of the controller will be what centers the camera.
However, the C buttons can be assigned for what ever is in the list of options for them.
"
Let's have a look . . . . NOPE! . . I've been finding a few "issues" or "non-confomancies" or "screw-ups" as I go though the M2E software "Acceptance Testing Protocol" . . need to report these to the development team before Marketing gets hold of it and releases this for public consumption . . what's that you say? . . they did what?1545656778527.png

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2