DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2E no Intelligent Flight Modes?!

FlyDog007

Reactions
Can anyone confirm that the M2E does NOT have IFM? They are not critical for my business as I am still grinding through mundane stuff like real estate, but everything I read before I purchased said the M2E was the M2P and more. Seems like not so much. And does anyone know if IFM are coming in an update?

Yes disappointing for starters but I think they just needed to get it out and there was not enough time to validate the rest of the IFM software. It'll come.

Can anyone confirm that the M2E does NOT have IFM? They are not critical for my business as I am still grinding through mundane stuff like real estate, but everything I read before I purchased said the M2E was the M2P and more. Seems like not so much. And does anyone know if IFM are coming in an update?

This is correct. At the moment there is no intelligent flight modes on the DJI pilot app. Eventually they will add it, but no telling when that is.

I flew my M2E successfully on the Crystalsky using DJI GO and all IFMs until I installed the latest firmware in October 2019. This firmware allows only the DJI Pilot app, with all its limitations (no IFM) to fly the M2E. Why please DJI? Listen to your customers! In the next firmware please allow again the GO app to control the M2E. Why do you introduce artificial limitations?

Can people reasonably confirm that the Litchi app is the current 'stable' alternative for IFM abilities for M2E and M2ED? Or are there other favorites for mission planning-type flights?

When I go into the Pilot on my SC it starts with a split screen, left side is Manual flight and right side is Mission flight. Just got the Enterprise a few days ago so have not had a chance to check any of it out but it is there.

Is it now available ,the IFM?
No IFM for M2E series. You have to use 3rd party apps or stick with the built-in mission planner (Android only)

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom