DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P appears to be in a boot loop

acdraindrps

Reactions
I flew this morning (no crashes involved) and then about 6 or 8 hours later, I tried flying again and find that my M2P is going through what seems to be constant rebooting. I tried to do a firmware refresh using DJI assistant on a computer I have used in the past, but the software keeps losing connection to the quad and the camera view also acts as if a constant reboot is occurring as well (see video). I was able to get the IMU calibrated successfully, as well as a compass and gimbal calibrations. Neither affected the apparent boot loop. I have care refresh, but I'd like to cover my bases before I end up having to send it out. Any help will be much appreciated.

Try a different cable between your tablet and the RC. The AC isn't rebooting based on your video it looks more like your mobile device, its connection is going in and out with the RC.

Little hard to tell in the video, it is flashing red green yellow correct?

If so and that doesn't change according to the manual it isn't completing its self-diagnostic.

Little hard to tell in the video, it is flashing red green yellow correct?

If so and that doesn't change according to the manual it isn't completing its self-diagnostic.

Yes, it is flashing that sequence repeatedly.

Also, I noticed today that it's giving me an error of "no attitude data to imu"

Yes, it is flashing that sequence repeatedly.

Also, I noticed today that it's giving me an error of "no attitude data to imu"

Didn't notice that brief little tinge of yellow the first few times I played it. Not "rebooting" per say pretty close to it just not starting from scratch each time.

Video try and re try and no telemetry at any point, and no motor twitch?

Take out the card and try without it?

+1

Looks like something is causing it to hang right from the get go so not able to complete its self test, a card problem could do that.

Reactions: Hpacura
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geser