DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M2P props from Amazon?

freefallnick

Reactions
Anyone purchased M2P props from Amazon? I see a few people selling claiming they are DJI replacement and then there's always someone in the reviews that says they are not but other people saying they are. If someone has purchased and confirmed can they post the link they used?

Reactions: pelagic_one
These are original DJI props for the Mavic 2 (P or Z):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GZRPH7P/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That said, I like the AirMaster Props better for their slight performance and quiet edge:

DJI Mavic 2 STEALTH Upgrade Propellers - x4 Black

That, even though a few more of the MAS props were "out of balance" compared to the DJI props I tested,

Hmm interesting. Do the AirMaster props perform any different if you hit something?

I try not to hit things, though had an "incident" that broke two DJI props. The AirMaster props would break just as handily. In fact, there have been posts here about the AM tips being too fragile and breaking when catching going into or out of a storage back. I use a hard case and have had no issues.

Support your dedicated hobby suppliers - Amazon will prove to be our hobby’s biggest adversary, IMHO

Amazon will prove to be our hobaby’s biggest adversary
Amazon is a marketplace. Lots of DJI dealers are selling their DJI products there. It's no different than a marketplace that's a brick and mortar store (unless you're trying to support a specific store). When shopping on Amazon, you can also choose the exact seller you'd like to buy form (if you're trying to support a specific seller).

Reactions: BullDoggBoyz

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh