DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3 (New firmware) Pano's Fail

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Is anyone else seeing this, shot about 10 Pano's yesterday not too many issues other than a few didn't come out like I liked (was kinda windy and in upper 40's)

This morning was a bit more windy but nothing I don't shoot in normally with other drones and 39F and shot about 10 pano's... About 4 of them failed and just didn't finish, then it would bounce back to regular pic mode.... I was not that far away..

Anyone else seeing this with new firmware?

Is anyone else seeing this, shot about 10 Pano's yesterday not too many issues other than a few didn't come out like I liked (was kinda windy and in upper 40's)

This morning was a bit more windy but nothing I don't shoot in normally with other drones and 39F and shot about 10 pano's... About 4 of them failed and just didn't finish, then it would bounce back to regular pic mode.... I was not that far away..

Anyone else seeing this with new firmware?
You mentioned it was more windy. If the drone moves too much, the panos will not stitch. Could that have been a factor?

Reactions: dtp
You mentioned it was more windy. If the drone moves too much, the panos will not stitch. Could that have been a factor?
the failure was not that they didn't stich, the drone stopped taking the pics about 40% through then crashed out to the main pic screen. It could of been wind just haven't seen this behavior on my air2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000