DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Juddery footage in Circle quickshot

StevieB

Reactions
Hi all from Perth Western Australia. I’ve posted this under “video critique”, although I’m not really looking for a critique, but more so to highlight an issue with what seems like a “Judder” in the footage in the attached Circle Quickshots. These were the first Quickshots taken on my new MA2 - I’ve had the MA1 for 2 years and never seen this before.

The first clip is at Canal Rocks and the second at Sugarloaf Rock, both in the Margaret River region South Western Australia. The judder starts about halfway round the rock on the first clip, and about 3 quarters of the way round on the second.

Has anyone else seen this and does anyone have any thoughts?

Hi all from Perth Western Australia. I’ve posted this under “video critique”, although I’m not really looking for a critique, but more so to highlight an issue with what seems like a “Judder” in the footage in the attached Circle Quickshots. These were the first Quickshots taken on my new MA2 - I’ve had the MA1 for 2 years and never seen this before.

The first clip is at Canal Rocks and the second at Sugarloaf Rock, both in the Margaret River region South Western Australia. The judder starts about halfway round the rock on the first clip, and about 3 quarters of the way round on the second.

Has anyone else seen this and does anyone have any thoughts?

You need to post the clips for most of us to get a grip on what is happening.

Yeah realise that but thanks for the tip. For some reason they didn't upload. Will try again.

Yeah realise that but thanks for the tip. For some reason they didn't upload. Will try again.

What flight mode were you in when you started the quickshot ?

What flight mode were you in when you started the quickshot ?
Hi Iannes, Tripod mode. Think that may have something to do with it ? Maybe should be in Normal mode? Unfortunately I can’t upload the video as yet as I need to do it via YouTube I believe, and I’ll need to set it up.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d