DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 received in UK

PhillBa

Reactions
Hi,

I’m new to drones though have done some RC model flying in the past. My MA2 arrived in the UK this morning courtesy of DHL, pretty impressive delivery time all the way from China a day after launch in the midst of a pandemic. All charged and firmware updated, just going to try it now..........

Phill.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to our Forum
from a M2P driver in North Texas! No matter where you are in the UK, you'll find neighbors to fly with. The M2 looks like a great machine. Let us know what you think of it. Be sure to share your work!

Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need to.

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your MA2, enjoy.. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world

Thanks for the welcome y’all. It’s survived so far! I have nothing to compare it with but couldn’t ask more of a drone at the moment. 128GB fills up fast with 4K video though doesn’t it. Can the MA2 take larger capacity cards?

Never been to the Panhandle I’m afraid, great state though, furthest north I’ve been in it is Dallas. I was intending to get the M2P or M2Z but before I’d decided which the MA2 came out so decided to try that for now. Not disappointed so far.

Sure the drone will be a lot of fun, though supposed to be a solo pastime here at the moment still.

Thanks for the welcome y’all. It’s survived so far! I have nothing to compare it with but couldn’t ask more of a drone at the moment. 128GB fills up fast with 4K video though doesn’t it. Can the MA2 take larger capacity cards?

Never been to the Panhandle I’m afraid, great state though, furthest north I’ve been in it is Dallas. I was intending to get the M2P or M2Z but before I’d decided which the MA2 came out so decided to try that for now. Not disappointed so far.

Sure the drone will be a lot of fun, though supposed to be a solo pastime here at the moment still.
i believe it supports up to 256gb

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi,

I’m new to drones though have done some RC model flying in the past. My MA2 arrived in the UK this morning courtesy of DHL, pretty impressive delivery time all the way from China a day after launch in the midst of a pandemic. All charged and firmware updated, just going to try it now..........

Phill.
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Hi,

Phill.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, anxiously awaiting mine tomorrow, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi,

Phill.
Nice one Phill - let us know how you go.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy