DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mag interference Check app

MissJ

Reactions
Could not fly my drone for the past couple of days. Firmware has been updated. Tried different locations, although never had problems from the same take off places.

You are going to need to provide more information if you are hoping for some help with that. The message that you put in the thread title is generally accompanied by a request, in the app, for a compass calibration. Is that what is happening?
I cannot access the DJIGo4 app as the MP doesnt connect...

I cannot access the DJIGo4 app as the MP doesnt connect...
Hi @MissJ ... A few questions - just to get us on the same page:
1) What mobile device are you running the Go4 app' on?
2) Will the Go4 app' actually run on the mobile device? (i.e you can start the Go4 app' - yes??)
3) How is the mobile device connected to the DJI RC controller (short DJI cable on the side? or USB-A cable in the base??)
4) Have you checked the switch under the small flap on the side of the Mav' Pro to make sure that it is switched to 'RC' and not 'WiFi' ??
5) Did you have a fully functional drone & Go4 before the firmware update you mention in post # 1 above??

Hello, I had a similar experience when I did the latest update. At 93% complete the "Mag interference.Check App" message started to flash and the Go4 app stopped responding, appeared hung up.
I use an IPhone 8 and started the update via my home WiFi network.
So, I shut everything down and without moving the drone started everything back up and started the update again. This time everything went smoothly and the drone and controller proceeded to act normally.

Hi @MissJ ... A few questions - just to get us on the same page:
1) What mobile device are you running the Go4 app' on?
2) Will the Go4 app' actually run on the mobile device? (i.e you can start the Go4 app' - yes??)
3) How is the mobile device connected to the DJI RC controller (short DJI cable on the side? or USB-A cable in the base??)
4) Have you checked the switch under the small flap on the side of the Mav' Pro to make sure that it is switched to 'RC' and not 'WiFi' ??
5) Did you have a fully functional drone & Go4 before the firmware update you mention in post # 1 above??

1-Crystal Sky5in
2-yes, but only to first screen, so didn't say RC connected. RC said "magnetic interferencce, Check App
3, 4
I am out of town for a week so dont remember what cable was used, also I will check the switch once I return on May 7
5 - yes both were fully functional

Thanks so your input

Is it possible that the Crystal Sky's compass is out? I don't know much about the CS as I've never used one, but can you calibrate it's compass like you'd do with an Android phone?? I'm talking about doing this before you even run Go4 ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming