Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Magic Air 2 suddenly started to “tilt” whilst turning

mattcharlesworth

Reactions
Hello everybody,

Unfortunately my Air 2 has suddenly started to tilt massively when turning left or right (see attached clip). I have calibrated gimbal and IMU. Does anyone have any idea? Have I accidentally turned on a weird option?

The clip attached was filmed in tripod mode. It happens in all 3 modes, getting more dramatic with each mode.

Thank you!!

manc54

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Clips only 4 seconds long and won't play. Try uploading to YouTube.

mattcharlesworth

Reactions
Hello everybody,

Unfortunately my Air 2 has suddenly started to tilt massively when turning left or right (see attached clip). I have calibrated gimbal and IMU. Does anyone have any idea? Have I accidentally turned on a weird option?

The clip attached was filmed in tripod mode. It happens in all 3 modes, getting more dramatic with each mode.

Thank you!!
Clip plays fine. Go into your settings and check the "control" Gimble Mode. You might have it set to FPV.
Mate thank you so much!! That was it, thank you!

MA2 317

Spark 2017- 2021 MA2 2020 - ??
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello from the Crossroads of America mattcharlesworth.

Mate thank you so much!! That was it, thank you!

In addition to the FPV selection, each one of the flight modes (Tripod, regular, and Sport) has adjustments to dampen the amount of swing the gimbal can do during the flight for smooth footage.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

spamgnome

Reactions
Timely post. This happened to me recently too. It took me a few seconds to realize that the FPV mode might be the issue, but I'm 100% sure that I didn't set it to FPV.

Capt KO

Reactions
FLY updates have been a bit strange lately. Learn more from users than anywhere. Too power hungry for sure. Using litchi lately.

nobsyogi

Reactions
I’ve done a couple hundred flights with my MA2 & all of a sudden it now tends to start up in FPV in the DJI app. Only noticed it after using Maven extensively recently.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ikebath75