DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Magical Foggy Morning - Sunrise

Montage of the footage I have done from a single morning. The Gray Heron in the middle of the video is something I'm proud of...
I was thinking about putting some of the bird at the beginning, but this way it creates a kind of story... what do you think?

Recorded with Mavic 2 Zoom.

Beautiful video and if anyone ever wanted to know what its like to be a bird here you go,its unfortunate that when uploading video we lose the 4 k i’m certain its a much better video on your computer.

Ohhh WOW… fantastic footage of the heron, I love that golden light and the brid nice and crisp in the shot and then as you turn and the bird goes back to white as the direct of light changes, What a lucky capture. You could introduce a bit of the bird in flight earlier on in the scenes, does not have to be at the start though, just a teaser earlier on.

Great footage! The only thing I would have done was to slow down the transitions a bit, maybe a slow dissolve between clips. Only my opinion as a former studio owner. Love the shots!

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Excellent light conditions, some great shots, music a little bit over the top.
Outstanding bird shots, very good work!

Ciao Rob

Montage of the footage I have done from a single morning. The Gray Heron in the middle of the video is something I'm proud of...
I was thinking about putting some of the bird at the beginning, but this way it creates a kind of story... what do you think?

Recorded with Mavic 2 Zoom.

Great video. Excellent shots of the heron. Awesome music too.

Excellent for raw footage, especially the birds! Needs much tighter editing, of course, to remove some jerky moves.

This film wants to be all about those birds, so make it that. The fog adds great atmosphere, but the birds are the show! So dial back some on the backlit fog; it’s lovely, it is, but a mild overdose.

And show your second-best bird shot very early, and close with the very-best one.

And... a better soundtrack.

Superb flights, all around. I’m jealous and envious!

I absolutely agree . . . ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S