DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Major issue with blurred video

Reactions
Hi all,
So I received my mavic pro yesterday and after getting updates and full battery charged, I get out to make my first flight
But here is the result of my video...
Even if there is no light, i expected to see a bit better the city
And even indoor, in my appartment with full light, I see nothing better :(
Can anyone had this problem before or can help me with this ? It's frustrating ^^'

Thanks !

Thanks for the tips, I will try
But I believe it could be more than that, even my photos aren't good at all (see enclosed)

Attachments

• IMG_0401.JPG
    IMG_0401.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0403.JPG
    IMG_0403.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 61
Are you in Auto focus or manual focus ?

What happens when you tap to focus. Does it simply not work, or does it try to focus, then go out of focus.

In other words, is it trying to focus at any point when you tap the screen to focus.

Are you in Auto focus or manual focus ?

What happens when you tap to focus. Does it simply not work, or does it try to focus, then go out of focus.

In other words, is it trying to focus at any point when you tap the screen to focus.

Nope, it didn't made focus at all actually
I tried to tap, put auto focus, let my finger on the screen to block the focus but anything changed ...

Try a different smart phone with latest DJIGO4 APP, if it still not working, then its a faulty camera.

In the app you can rest camera, sometimes fixes things not working.
Also download the app again is good advice.
The controller can be set to focus centre of screen on C1 or C2, this would rule out some annoying problem with your phone not registering the tap to focus comand.

I have the same issue. I still haven't fixed yet not sure what else to try. I read trying switching between PAL and NTSC modes sometimes fixes the problem.

FYI, I went to the Shanghai flagship store today and they diagnose it as faulty hardware for my focus problem. They gave me a new Mavic body minus the battery.
thanks for the info,
If I had a flagship store in Toronto, I definitely would have been there.
But nope, I send it back today and I'll have another hopefully this week or the next one...

update : I sent back my drone last week.... it would take a week before it arrived in California
And then 5 business days to analyze the default (which is not enough obvious apparently)
and then send me back another drone (new ? repaired ? I don't know...)

It's very.... very frustrating and annoying to wait this time when they proudly announce 1-3 business day to ship after payment confirmation. well.... and what time for a replacement when it's DJI's fault ? 3 weeks ! great guys ! ....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22