DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Managing Aircraft

Reactions: michaeldallen1
Bumping an old thread here, is there any alternative to a factory reset? I just sold a drone and would like it removed from the smart controller without doing a reset if possible.

Bumping an old thread here, is there any alternative to a factory reset? I just sold a drone and would like it removed from the smart controller without doing a reset if possible.
Sure, go to management, select the drone you want to remove, and on the page that pops up, an option should be there to delete the drone.

Sure, go to management, select the drone you want to remove, and on the page that pops up, an option should be there to delete the drone.
Under Aircraft management I can switch to a different drone or add a new device but there does not appear to be anyway to delete / remove a device.

Not a big deal but kinda strange, maybe its a safety issue so you can't accidentally unlink / delete a drone while its in flight?

Under Aircraft management I can switch to a different drone or add a new device but there does not appear to be anyway to delete / remove a device.

Not a big deal but kinda strange, maybe its a safety issue so you can't accidentally unlink / delete a drone while its in flight?
If I go to Device Management and select my bound drone, the next page pops up with the account and device statistics. It shows who it's bound to, flight distance and time, etc.
In red, it shows, "Remove Device from Account."
If that doesn't show on yours, then it's possible you never bound your drone to that controller and there's nothing for you to remove.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas