DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Managing Multiple Drones

• Thread starter Deleted member 79533
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 79533

Currently I have a Mavic Air and a Mavic 2 Pro. They are controlled using DJI GO 4 on separate iphones. I just bought an iPad Mini 4 (with cell) and I would like to use it to control whichever drone that I am flying at the time.

Is it an issue to use the same device with DJI GO 4 on different drones or it is best to use a different (ios) device for each drone?

Thank you for your responses.

Reactions: ed956
Is it an issue to use the same device with DJI GO 4 on different drones
No. You can use as many drones as you want with the same mobile device.

Unless you have a Samsung Tab E, a P3 using Go 3 and an M2 using Go 4. Tab E has issues locking the USB to the app with only one app, darn near impossible with 2 or 3 (lately Airmap wants to join in the fun).

Unless you have a Samsung Tab E, a P3 using Go 3 and an M2 using Go 4. Tab E has issues locking the USB to the app with only one app, darn near impossible with 2 or 3 (lately Airmap wants to join in the fun).
I have been using a Tab E, 8" for about 8 months, with Go4 and Litchi, with no problems. Go figure.

Currently I have a Mavic Air and a Mavic 2 Pro. They are controlled using DJI GO 4 on separate iphones. I just bought an iPad Mini 4 (with cell) and I would like to use it to control whichever drone that I am flying at the time.

Is it an issue to use the same device with DJI GO 4 on different drones or it is best to use a different (ios) device for each drone?

Thank you for your responses.

Thanks to all for your responses.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998