DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Map view won't open DJI Fly app with Mavic Air 2

Wow! ..... Check out newest version of app, 1.1.4...its fixed my map issue!!! And now.. Full gimbal control and cinesmooth mode..csnnot wait to get my drone out and try it all out.

Wow! ..... Check out newest version of app, 1.1.4...its fixed my map issue!!! And now.. Full gimbal control and cinesmooth mode..csnnot wait to get my drone out and try it all out.
Are you sure about the gimbal control? Have you connected to your MA2 and checked that the function is still there?

Are you sure about the gimbal control? Have you connected to your MA2 and checked that the function is still there?
Totally bizarre, just after I installed the 1.1.4 update and launched the app, I specifically saw a section for gimbal control and it had at least one addition slide bars and a number value that was on 1. There was also something like a cinesmooth option. But - as soon as I connected my phone to the RC and powered up my drone, the whole gimbal section disappeared. Also, I noticed there is no longer an H.264 encode option. It's now just H.265....odd. But, the map function now works!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+