DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maps Not Loading

Bklynite

Reactions
I'm having an issue since I started using my Mavic 2 months ago, that the maps don't load. When I click on the maps, I'm able to see my home point and which direction my aircraft is facing, but that's it. No maps, grid, lines, nothing.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab E as the device connected to the controller, with the Go4 app.

Any ideas what might be causing this issue?

I'm having an issue since I started using my Mavic 2 months ago, that the maps don't load. When I click on the maps, I'm able to see my home point and which direction my aircraft is facing, but that's it. No maps, grid, lines, nothing.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab E as the device connected to the controller, with the Go4 app.

Any ideas what might be causing this issue?

Silly question - you are connected to the Internet at the time, correct?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI GO app? Are you able to access the Internet with other apps on the device?

Yes, this is when I'm connected to the internet as well.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Go app once so far. I'm able to access the internet with my other apps. Google maps works fine, and maps work on other apps such as Airmap.

I found the source of the problem. I have an MDM on my device which was preventing the maps from loading. Needed to go into the MDM to enable the maps traffic to load, and now it's working fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan