DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MARVIC AIR HOW CLEAN THE SURFACES FROM REMOTE CONTROLLER AND BATTERY

Adnc10

Reactions
Good morning,group, I take my Marvic air controller and battery from briefcase two weeks from last fly and noticed this blue points in controller and battery, I would like some help for clean this of both,if someone know how to clean I would like some tips about this and some information about what could be case this?
20200331_111842.jpg20200331_111842.jpg20200331_111929.jpg20200331_111953.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rchawks
Qtip (cotton swab) and rubbing alcohol.
and dont put it back in whatever you had it in before.

Reactions: Thomas B
Speak English Mick, ?
His location is listed as Brazil - gotta give him credit for asking - I know I couldn't speak Portuguese ?

Reactions: Rchawks
Speak English Mick, ?
I bet he speaks better Portuguese than you my friend :) Would you rather he wrote in that?. Have to do your homework before you criticise, Less chance of embarrassment to him & yourself. Best Wishes.

Inside joke man ;), I treat all races with dignity and respect. After living in a state where my race was the minority and working with people who were poor just like I was taught me to respect all people. I'm very glad my life was hard, it's the reason I'm who I am. ?

Last edited:
Looks like your MA was in the bars after closing time. LOL Just kidding. Bars are closed by me.

Good morning,group, I take my Marvic air controller and battery from briefcase two weeks from last fly and noticed this blue points in controller and battery, I would like some help for clean this of both,if someone know how to clean I would like some tips about this and some information about what could be case this?
View attachment 97603View attachment 97603View attachment 97604View attachment 97605

Were you flying in a sandy area, that's what it looks like.I would check the inside of the case to see if any particles are lining the case.

Usually,when I finish my flys of day,I return my Marvic for the Marvic´box for avoid rust and another things can destroy eletronics in my area;I already give a look in the Marvic and it doesn´t happen this because it is different case from remote controller and batteries.

Strange your controller has this issue but not the drone. Was you able to wipe off the spots easily without it sticking too much?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe