DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew replacement props

Captain Lou

CRAZ-E-LOU
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all ! I recently purchased new props for my M2P from Master Airscrew ... I received them and noticed that they are about 1/4 “ longer than OE props .. when ordering them it showed them for Stealth, pro, zoom, and enterprise..
wondering if anyone has flown these particular props on their M2P,Z,E without issues?
thanks in advance!

I fly them on my M2P with no problems. You are correct about the slightly longer blades, part of the reason for minor improvement in efficiency. Note that when checking the balance on these, I found a few more MAS examples being out of balance than were the stock blades.

I fly them on my M2P with no problems. You are correct about the slightly longer blades, part of the reason for minor improvement in efficiency. Note that when checking the balance on these, I found a few more MAS examples being out of balance than were the stock blades.
Thanks Bumper ! Puts my mind at ease !!
how do I check balance ? Just by site ?
vibration ?....

Thanks Bumper ! Puts my mind at ease !!
how do I check balance ? Just by site ?
vibration ?....
See this thread, post 12 or 13 I think:

Hi all ! I recently purchased new props for my M2P from Master Airscrew ... I received them and noticed that they are about 1/4 “ longer than OE props .. when ordering them it showed them for Stealth, pro, zoom, and enterprise..
wondering if anyone has flown these particular props on their M2P,Z,E without issues?
thanks in advance!

I’ve been flying MAS props on my M2P ever since they were released and I really like them. No issues

They fly good and quieter just little more vibration to drone itself

Reactions: Captain Lou
They fly good and quieter just little more vibration to drone itself

Not if you balance them. If you have no balancing equipment you can still check to see which prop (or props) are out of balance. Start the drone on a flat surface, like a table top, with only one prop installed. At idle, lift the drone up and feel the side of the motor running the prop. Advance throttle a little if necessary - should be smooth. Repeat for other props. If you have another set you can swap in the smoothest ones. MAS told me I could send any back for replacement. I didn't bother as I'd already balanced those that were out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead