DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew

The Master Airscrew already available for Mavic Pro fits perfectly well to Mavic 2 Pro, and their performance is in my opinion equal to both DJI's 8743F and "Carbon Fiber Foldable Quick-Realese Propeller Props Blades".

I have been flying with them for a long time and am satisfied.

We hope that the new MS-props for M2P outperform the others.

The Master Airscrew already available for Mavic Pro fits perfectly well to Mavic 2 Pro, and their performance is in my opinion equal to both DJI's 8743F and "Carbon Fiber Foldable Quick-Realese Propeller Props Blades".

Master Air Screw says the Mavic Pros will work with the Mavic 2, but expect no better performance than the stock. While I have sets that I have used on my Mavic 2, I will purchase one's made specifically for the Mavic 2. I am surprised they did not mention in their notification what advantages in performance will be gained.

Selling is on, shipping starts in 21h of this post:

Just ordered mine pity about the uk shipping costs VAT import duty post office charge for collecting duty it doubles the original selling price it takes ages for these to appear on Amazon

The MAS 'Stealth' props for Mavic Pro are about 8mm shorter in diameter than the stock DJI 8743 prop's standard on the 2 Pro ... So you will lose a bit of performance and negate the advantages of those prop's when fitted to your Mavic 2 Pro. MAS Stealth [for the Mavic Pro] are 8344 spec' - but the release info on the website for the new Mav 2 Pro MAS prop's doesn't give the diameter and pitch info.

I have never used these propellers, but I could not resist a set of black and a set of orange.

Ordered a black set. Looking forward to trying them out. I hope they make a big difference in noise level like they did for my Air. The M2P is already a very quiet aircraft compared to others I fly. 50’ and higher up it’s barely noticeable to those on the ground.....every bit helps.

They have been busy this morning out there in California. I just received shipping confirmation. There are on their way.

I received my shipping confirmation email today as well. I’m pretty excited about this one....if they make as big a difference as they did with my Air....

I received my shipping confirmation email today as well. I’m pretty excited about this one....if they make as big a difference as they did with my Air....
I’m guessing you will receive yours a day or so prior to me, since I’m on the east coast. Looking forward to your thoughts and even flight experience if you beat me to it.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
The USPS Tracking number shows expected delivery of Monday the 23rd. I’ve had them come early though.

I've got a nice, bright orange pair with a delivery date of 1/27. So I won’t have them to fly this weekend. I’ll be anxious to see how they compare. I’ll try to do a quick test flight Monday after work and share with you all.

The USPS Tracking number shows expected delivery of Monday the 23rd. I’ve had them come early though.

Make mine the Monday the 27th as well.....

Got mine today. First impression, nicely made. The tips are swept out a little further than the stock props. Tip to tip measures a little more than 1/4" longer than stock (or over 1/8" longer per blade). There is still adequate prop to body clearance - though any longer would surely become "self shortening".

In a hover, they are noticeably quieter than stock (I didn't bother to measure with a sound meter - as others have). Holding the M2, props are smoother, less vibration, than stock - and I'd played doesy-doe with my spare stock props to get minimum vibration.

Construction is solid, with blade pivot pins inserted from the bottom and not going all the way through the top of the hub as do stock pins.

Read reviews of previous non-DJI props on line, a few with horror stories of blades departing resulting in really bad things happening to the drone. I don't think that's a concern with these.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR