DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MasterAirScrew Mavic Air Stealth Props

sbron8

Reactions
Should I get the Mavic Air Stealth Props from MasterAir Screw? They seem too good to be true. Any disadvantages?

Should I get the Mavic Air Stealth Props from MasterAir Screw? They seem too good to be true. Any disadvantages?

I bought one set one month ago. The quality was all really good but one. That one propeller was about 3-4 mm un-leveled once mounted on any of the motors. I found that there was a tiny dint on one of the leaves. I bet that was a quality control miss. With the premium price of the set, I decided to return and forget about it. I stick with OEM props. I might have kept it if it were to be perfect. But well...

I am perhaps too picky but here is picture that shows the ding is one third from the right of the bottom. You have to enlarge the picture to see it. It seems to be the material breakdown without even being used.
IMG_20190404_191611510.jpg
Good luck.

Last edited:
i HAVE A SET ON NOW AND REALLY LIKE THEM oops cap loc on. I just bought the second set on sale to have a spare set. I ajusted the gain as recommended by MS not sure its necessary but they recommend doing it. I'll state I'm not an aggressive flyer nothinin fanci just pictures and video easy going LOL

Reactions: Horace G Hill Sr
I have been using a set on my mavic pro for about a week now . Have had no problems with them and my next door neighbor even committed about how much quieter it was . I value his opinion because he's heard it alot with the others OE props .

It worths the try, they are noticeably quieter and also I have seen little more battery time.

Last edited:
i HAVE A SET ON NOW AND REALLY LIKE THEM oops cap loc on. I just bought the second set on sale to have a spare set. I ajusted the gain as recommended by MS not sure its necessary but they recommend doing it. I'll state I'm not an aggressive flyer nothinin fanci just pictures and video easy going LOL

What does gain even do? Do they work in sport mode?

yes they work in sports mode
Because of the improved efficiency, the Mavic Air STEALTH propellers produce more thrust for a given power input compared to the stock propellers. The gain should be adjusted so the drone controller correctly predicts how much power it will get for a given input.

I just received a couple sets of these stealth props. Where are the recommended settings for the gain? I haven’t opened the box yet so I’m not sure yet.

They look so **** good though. I got the red and the blue ones. I want to use blue on the front and red in the back. It’s going to be sick.

Thanks guys! I’ve got this drone tricked out now. Love the look. It’s really quiet.

Word of caution. Did not realize they would be a bit longer than the stock DJI props. Be careful putting the drone back in it’s case. It’s a bit tight. You have to be gentle. 25E6FD15-19B4-45F8-8D6B-D99927511ADE.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky