DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 ATTI mode hack not working

boblui

Reactions
I have just installed DJI Assistant V1.1.2 and after connecting the drone to the PC, powering the drone on and the "Mavic Pro Orange 40" device showing up, I pressed control+shift+i but the inspector window did not show up. May I know what I have missed ? is it because my drone is running the latest-version firmware ( .670 ) ?

Last edited:
I have just install DJI Assistant V1.1.2 and after connecting the drone to the PC, powering the drone on and the "Mavic Pro Orange 40" device showing up, I pressed control+shift+i but the inspector window did not show up. May I know what I have missed ? is it because I have updated the drone firmware to the latest version ?

I think its command Option I on the mac which translates to Ctrl + Windows key + i maybe .

Just tried, didn't work ....

I remember this :

Nightmare on the Windows:

Open the debug mode: 1. Open the file location of DJI Assistant 2 2. Go into the AppFiles folder 3. Locate main.js 4. Open with Notepad++ 5. Delete the “//” in front of line 113. It should now read as follows: mainWindow.webContents.openDevTools() 6. Save (May need administrator permissions to save) 7. Open DJI Assistant 2 and debug will be open

So much easier on the Mac unfortunately.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

Last edited:
I remember this :

Nightmare on the Windows:

Open the debug mode: 1. Open the file location of DJI Assistant 2 2. Go into the AppFiles folder 3. Locate main.js 4. Open with Notepad++ 5. Delete the “//” in front of line 113. It should now read as follows: mainWindow.webContents.openDevTools() 6. Save (May need administrator permissions to save) 7. Open DJI Assistant 2 and debug will be open

So much easier on the Mac unfortunately.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.
Works now ! many thanks !

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman