DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise DJI Go4 App

Dispatchdog

Reactions
I have recently bought a DJI Mavic 2 Pro and was very disspaointed that it is not compatible with the DJI Go4 App, no intelligent flight modes and the Pilot App is somewhat limited, to be honest I'm not happy with DJI and their lack of foresight about making this machine work with the GO4 App. Come on DJI get your act together, operators like myself paid a lot of money for this equipment and to find out that we are limited in it's use is not on! Does anyone here have any solutions to this please? many thanks.

I have recently bought a DJI Mavic 2 Pro and was very disspaointed that it is not compatible with the DJI Go4 App, no intelligent flight modes and the Pilot App is somewhat limited, to be honest I'm not happy with DJI and their lack of foresight about making this machine work with the GO4 App. Come on DJI get your act together, operators like myself paid a lot of money for this equipment and to find out that we are limited in it's use is not on! Does anyone here have any solutions to this please? many thanks.
Make up your mind, You say Enterprise, then in body of text you say M2P. The M2P is indeed compatible with Go 4. As to the Enterprise version. It is well documented what App it uses and what App it doesn't. Not sure you can blame DJI for adjusting the App, as that was the whole purpose of creating the Pilot App and it's Enterprise models, it was due to security concerns mostly and was a highly requested alternative. A bit of due diligence before buying would have saved you this heartache sadly. This info has been available for over 2 years and is all over various threads. Go 4 lists what aircraft is compatible as well as Pilot App.

Attachments

• Pilot App.jpg
    Pilot App.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Go4.jpg
    Go4.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 6
Ok, without being too pedantic I bought a Mavic 2 Enterprise, is that clear now? Even with due dilligence and a lot of searching around prior to buying this acft, to me it just seems odd that DJI claims "security concerns" and it's only just for this model? With the arapid advances in technology, DJI should have been able to overcome any security concerns. I just think that DJI's lack of foresight in letting this acft not be compatible with Go4 and all it's funtionality doesn't do them any favours.

Ok, without being too pedantic I bought a Mavic 2 Enterprise, is that clear now? Even with due dilligence and a lot of searching around prior to buying this acft, to me it just seems odd that DJI claims "security concerns" and it's only just for this model? With the arapid advances in technology, DJI should have been able to overcome any security concerns. I just think that DJI's lack of foresight in letting this acft not be compatible with Go4 and all it's funtionality doesn't do them any favours.
DJI didn't claim Security concerns, it was the conspiracy theories surrounding the Go Apps and Phone home. The Enterprise series of drones are made for first responders and other such Entities who wanted to accomplish the mission without any such security concerns.

It was the user base that demanded the Pilot App, and DJI complied out of necessity. All such Firmware and software guarantee a no frills aircraft to accomplish the mission which it was designed... It is what it is, it is a very nitch aircraft designed for the select user. They market to Enterprise customers, and prosumer grade market, the two require to be separated by request of users. there simply isn't lack of foresight, it was what was requested and delivered.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe